North Dakota Crude Oil Response Preparedness Report prepared by an industry contractor, Witt O’Brien, for the ND Department of Emergency Services, December 2015

ConocoPhillips, Safety Data Sheet for Bakken Sweet Crude Oil, May 19, 2014

ATP / DAPL CORPORATE Website

MAP of Counties & States

IOWA Powerpoint Presentation from DAPLpipelinefacts.com

Land Reclamation Services  The contractors, Key Agricultural Services and Duraroot will monitor & advise the survey, acquisition and construction phases for the DAPL project

 

DAPL PARTNERS – The owners and stakeholders of the Dakota Access Pipeline

Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ETP) announced today that Sunoco Logistics Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SXL) is taking a 40 percent stake in Bakken Holdings Company, LLC (Bakken Holdings). Bakken Holdings will hold a 75 percent interest in Dakota Access, LLC, which is developing the Dakota Access Pipeline Project (DAPL), and a 75 percent interest in Energy Transfer Crude Oil Company, LLC, which is developing the Energy Transfer Crude Oil Pipeline Project (ETCOP). As a result of the transaction, SXL will own 40 percent of Bakken Holdings, while ETP will retain the remaining 60 percent ownership. The transaction does not result in any change to Phillips 66’s 25 percent interest in Dakota Access, LLC or its 25 percent interest in Energy Transfer Crude Oil Company, LLC.   NOTE: ETP will continue to manage the planning, construction and overall execution of the DAPL and ETCOP projects and upon completion of the projects, SXL will operate the pipelines.

North Dakota Petroleum Council

ABOUT NDOIL.org:

“NDOIL is a trade association that represents more than 500 companies involved in all aspects of the oil and gas industry including oil and gas production, refining, pipeline, transportation, mineral leasing, consulting, legal work, and oilfield service activities in ND, SD and the Rocky Mountain Region. Our members produce 98% of the 243 million barrels of oil produced in ND in 2012.”

DAPL Construction Contractors

Vermeer, John Deere, and Caterpillar to Manufacture Construction-Related Equipment

U.S. Crude Oil Production to 2025: Updated Projection of Crude Types